Partner Programmes & Conference speaking
When partners come along to conferences, there is a need to provide enjoyable activities that will make the conference memorable to all parties.
Look no further than Trudi Bennett from Wardrobe Flair as your perfect Partner Programme Conference speaker.
With over 11 years’ experience in personal styling, corporate workshops, radio, TV and conference speaking, Trudi’s many style workshop options have proven to be very popular. Using humour and practical, down-to-earth fashion and styling tips, Trudi is able to engage with those interested in fashion and styling and those who find shopping an abominable chore. Most importantly, everyone in the room has FUN!
For all those many people who don’t enjoy shopping and personal styling, Trudi says she can at least teach them practical tips on how to make it time efficient and financially viable. Subjects covered in her sessions include first impressions, colours, body shapes, efficient shopping, wardrobe organisation, accessories, current trends and how to wear them. Other options can include partners having their full colours done or shopping expeditions. Her experience is vast with all aspects of personal styling including major weight loss and gain, body shape changes in women, significant birthday image revamps and just generally feeling like you are in a style or colour rut.
She talks to both men and women and wants everyone to walk away with as many helpful styling hints as possible. Call 0212364738 or email her now email@example.com to find out how she is ‘helping men and women develop a wardrobe and personal image that suits their budget, body and lifestyle”. Feedback from a few of her conference speaking and partner programmes are below.
What did you like most about it?
- It was a delightful, relaxing and entertaining break in a very busy day. Trudi was also a very good speaker, very engaging.
Would you recommend it to other colleagues?
- Yes – because even if you go away with one ‘nugget’, it has been worthwhile.
- Yes definitely
What did you like most about it?
- The informality of the presentation and the examples presented with real clothing items.
- I really enjoyed it, I thought she was a lovely speaker as well as funny.
- I thought it was really really good. I learnt a lot more than I expected. In fact I already text a friend who works in the music industry and struggles to find stuff to wear for all the functions etc.
- I found it very practical and down to earth (eg not all high end clothes or expensive solutions).
- She was engaging and fun to listen too - a good presenter to appeal to a wide audience.
How useful was it for you?
- Very, in a corporate world to learn that dress sense is changing and I like to hear about the latest trends!
Feedback from the Women in Business Forum - 2014
- Fantastic! Will be looking to get Trudi to ‘re-do’ me.
- Very interesting and had a few original ideas.
- Thoroughly enjoyed Trudi’s practical down to earth style. Good speaker. A good topic to have in the mix.
- Trudi spoke so much sense! I look forward to a private session with her and a revamp of my wardrobe.
- Awesome presenter.
- Excellent presentation – really relevant.
- Wonderful – great style
- Given the time available, good introduction to what we need to change!!!
- Articulate, relatable and relevant.
- Very helpful for work and how to dress to succeed and do the best you can. Awesome tips.
- Great speaker. Interesting message.
- Very good presentation. Would have liked to have heard more from Trudi.
- Very good and inspiring.
Feedback from the NZ Law Society Conference - 2013
- Really useful – great presenter – great content
- Worthwhile and a good way to wind up the conference
- Fun presentation – great tips
- Good advice
- Very entertaining
- A very entertaining way to finish the conference
- Very cheerful and positive presenter
- Nice light finish – how you look how you feel – very important!
- Excellent presenter and helpful information
- Lot of fun – at last some pazzazz!
- Fun, practical, logical, useful, professional, tailored to everyone, friendly presenter
- Very enjoyable
- Plan to try her ideas
- Very good – enjoyed it immensely
- Much better than I expected – I wasn’t planning to stay but glad I did
- Really up beat speaker
- Lovely speaker – excellent – down-to-earth – practical – useful
- Good fun – great way to finish the conference
- Excellent – really helpful